Frequently asked questions
Yes, we do. Our bulk rates and packaging differs depending on the order quantity. Please write to us on email@example.com or call us on +91 7676 165165 for more details.
No, A2 Naturals products are not vegan.
We are, however, 100% cruelty-free.
None of our products use commercial dairy products and we do not sell milk or ghee. Our cows are grass fed, open grazing and their ahinsak milk is used for making few medicines and limited lifestyle products.
A2 – Cow’s milk contains either A1 or A2 beta-casein protein. The native Indian breed of Cows contains the healthier A2 protein versus the scientifically proven harmful A1 protein found in the milk of the Jersey/HF cows.
A2 Naturals is promoting a way of living that is “A2” – inspired from the Desi Cows. For example – Our Lip Balm is made from Desi Ghee of the Indian Cow. Our organic manures are made purely from the desi cow dung, which is high in healthy microbial content.
Almost all of our products contain some goodness derived from the Indian Cow, hence the name A2.
Naturals – As an ethical company, we have had a Zero-Tolerance policy towards the use of harmful chemicals in any of our products. Our attempt has been to create 100% natural products and have successfully managed to do so with many of our products. Even in unavoidable circumstances of having to use a mild preservative etc, we use the safest and mildest ones available.
- SLS & Paraben Free
- No chemical essences
- No artificial thickeners
- No artificial colors
Suggestive dosages are mentioned on each of our health care products for your assistance.
However, you can contact us on our customer care number +91 76 76 165 165 regarding any queries you may have. Our PanchGavya specialist will guide you based on their analysis of your requirement.
Alongwith your order, we will also enclose a chart of recommended usage for your assistance.
Even though all our health care products are safe for long term use, we recommend you to consult your health care provider incase of any concerns or those with special needs (like pregnant women, people with allergies etc)
The VAT is included in the MRP of products. There are no additional taxes added by us on your order.
With the implementation of GST, incase of any changes, we will update our policy accordingly post July 1st, 2017.
Collection of Information –
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. By submitting your email address, you are giving us permission to add you to our e-newsletter list.
Credit Card , Debit Card and Banking Information
GoShire does not collect or store Credit Card or Debit Card or banking information. Such information may be provided by you during the purchase transaction. However this data does not come to Goshire Online. It is directly transmitted through the payment gateway provider to the payment network or bank . No information is stored by us.
The website is hosted with third party data hosting specialists. Information collected is kept on servers owned and managed by data hosting companies, which may be in India or overseas including the United States of America. The companies being used by GoShire are PCI compliant and have data security processes in place. However GoShire is not liable for any data theft or breach of security at the data centres hosting the website and holding consumer data.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If any item ordered by you is out of stock we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss how you would like your order to be handled.
It is our sincere intention to satisfy our customers.
- In the highly unlikely case of any product being spoilt and completely unfit for use, please contact our customer care on +91 76 76 165 165.
- We are not responsible for any damage after delivery
- Once your Order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation. Incase you do not receive the said email, please contact us at the earliest
- Upon payment receipt confirmation from the bank, your order is processed, packed and shipped
- We strive to dispatch your order with 1-2 working days of receipt of order
- Upon shipment, you will receive an sms with the tracking details
- Purchases are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore
- Depending on the delivery address, please allow for 2-10 working days for your shipment to be delivered to you
- Consignment delivery is out sourced to Third Parties (like DTDC, FedEx, IndiaPost etc). Any delays or damages in transit are beyond our control
Our terms of payment are as follows –
• We accept Debit Card / Net Banking / Credit Card to allow you to place immediate orders online
• Payments are processed through Citrus Pay/PayU Money secure portals
• We are currently not accepting COD orders
• Free delivery is available for order values above Rs 1000
• For orders below Rs 1000, a flat courier fee of Rs 100 is applicable